Call Now! 505-326-6503
We want to make sure that all of our clients have access to the resources they need. Here are some websites that can help you if you need more help. These are great sites if you need to learn more.
- Find a Lawyer – How to find a lawyer in New Mexico (New Mexico State Bar Association).
- State Bar Association of NM
- New Mexico Supreme Court Library – Contains the New Mexico Register, statutes, rules and forms, and is the official site for the New Mexico Administrative Code
- University of New Mexico Libraries
- State of NM Home Page – Contains comprehensive information about the state of New Mexico.
- NM Legislature – The official site of the New Mexico State Legislature.
- NM Office of the Attorney General – Contains information on the chief law enforcement arm of the state, including an explanation of all matters in which the state is a party or has an interest. Including divisions in consumer protection, violence against women.
- Supreme Court – Provides public access to New Mexico Supreme Court and Court of Appeals opinions and court forms, and provides uniform jury instructions. The site also includes announcements, Supreme Court hearing schedules, new attorney lists and links to other judicial sites.
- Bernalillo Metropolitan Court – Contains general and specific information on this court.
- 1st Judicial District Court – Serving Rio Arriba, Los Alamos, and Santa Fe, this site contains information for plaintiffs, defendants, attorneys, judicial employees, and other members of the public on hearing schedules, maps, forms, links to related web sites, news, and more.
- 2nd Judicial District Court – The official site of the 2nd Judicial District Court, serving Bernalillo County.
- 3rd Judicial District Court – Serving Dona Ana County, this site contains information on criminal cases, domestic relations cases (divorce, child support and custody, domestic violence), probate cases, childrens’ court cases (abuse and neglect of children, juvenile delinquency, adoptions) and all general civil cases (auto accidents, contract disputes, real property disputes, and violation of civil rights).
- 5th Judicial District Court – Serving Chaves, Eddy and Lea Counties, this site contains information on one of the largest districts in the State of New Mexico.
- Eleventh Judicial District Court – Serving McKinley and San Juan Counties.
- 12th Judicial District Court – Serving Lincoln and Otero Counties.
- 13th Judicial District Court – Serving Cibola, Sandoval, and Valencia Counties, this site contains information on the treatment court for adjudicated juveniles.